Monday, February 6, 2017

InitiaL Heart SwaP

I hope everyone has their finished parcel in the mail by now.
You can open your gift whenever you like & I'm sure all of us will want to see pics...
so please write a blog post when you get the chance.
I am away right now so I will have to wait until I return home to THANK my partner.

Please let me know when you RECEIVE your package so I can mark you off the list.
I wish everyone a very happy Valentine's Day & I thank you all for playing along in this swap.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Chez,hope you are enjoy your holiday,cant wait to see the valentine's goodies that everyone has sent.xxxx

Anthea said...

Enjoy your time away Cheryll... I look forward to seeing all the lovely gifts that get made for this swap, it's always so fun!

Sherry said...

Hi Cheryll, I have received my swap (all the way from Australia!) and my partner, Maria in Virginia has emailed me that she has received hers.

Thank you for another wonderful swap!

Sherry V. in NJ

Sharm said...

Enjoy your time away Cheryll - I've received and posted mine out 1st Feb.

Wendy said...

Hi Cheryl, my parcel has come and I sent you an email if you could respond it would be greatly appreciate. thanks Hope you are enjoying your trip.

Simone Harding said...

Hi Cheryll. My parcel has arrived. Sending off mine tomorrow.

Cleary (Cie) said...

Mailed mine out sent you an email about it, haven't recieved yet but will post when I do
Have a wonderful time.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

Maria said...

Hope you are having fun.. Letting you know that I received my lovely parcel from Judith.. thank you for another great swap..

Michelle Melara said...

Wendy, hi! I hope you liked your package. ~Michelle ❤